AssaultCube Reloaded, formerly AssaultCube Special Edition, is a free-and-open-source first-person-shooter, created by the AssaultCube Reloaded Task Force to improve AssaultCube.
This game combines the best of all worlds. Realism from Battlefield, anti-cheat inspired by the Quake engine, perks from Call of Duty, mutators from Red Eclipse, and fast-paced gameplay with a low system footprint from AssaultCube and the Cube Engine.
These are just some of the numerous improvements from AssaultCube:
- Ricochet shots (bouncing bullets)
- Basic anti-cheat (ones that result in no false positives)
- More new and different weapons, damage fades over distance
- New, diverse game modes
- Better voting system, admin votes don't veto directly
- Improved radar, shows explosions and shotlines
- Visual obituaries (killfeed), making it easy to see how somebody got killed
- Spawn enqueue/dequeue; no need to spam the spawn button
- Realistic gameplay
- Vast improvements overall!
—John F. Kennedy
We are kind enough to give second chances to people upon request, but we will not give third chances to prevent abuse. Almost all last-resort bans will not be permanent.
This project originally started out as an advanced anti-cheat for AssaultCube. Now, today, it is a completely different game, with different gameplay.